HarrCo was founded in 2010 by Ryan Harris. Ryan started HarrCo with little more than a work van and a determination to offer the best materials, employees, craftsmanship, and customer service. At HarrCo every installation is given the care, attention to detail, and workmanship we would want for our own homes. Each year we invest time in research, training, and implementing the latest products and technologies into our services. This effort ensures our customers are receiving installers proficient with today’s top products and techniques to meet and exceed industry standards. We feel the success of our company can be attributed to our honesty, trustworthiness and our loyal customers. HarrCo, is a company you can trust with your greatest investment, your home.
With over 15 years of experience in the flooring industry, Ryan’s entrepreneurial spirit and ‘whatever it takes’ attitude led him to create HarrCo. Ryan is heavily involved in daily operations of the business and the driving force behind HarrCo’s mission of providing customers with the highest level of customer service and craftsmanship. When he’s not working, Ryan enjoys spending time with his family, giving back to the community, supporting other small businesses, golfing, and getting out to see his hometown St. Louis Cardinals play whenever he can.
- HarrCo utilizes the best practices and training in the industry.
- We only hire ‘family friendly’ professionals with a positive attitude. They always treat our customers and their homes with the utmost respect.
- Our installers are true craftsmen — highly trained, and highly skilled — all while being dedicated to providing the very best customer service. Our installers take pride in both the company and the work they perform.
- To protect your home, each installer is trained to cover work areas and proper tool and equipment placement. This extra effort and training will minimize dust and prevent damage to other parts of your home. Your counters are not our workbenches and your walls are not tool storage. The only mark we leave is well installed floor. After installation you won’t find a mess. All construction debris and dust will be cleaned and removed.
- Our employees have all passed a stringent background check and have been trained to minimize risks and improve safety on a job site.
- When you hire us, you’re hiring a company that doesn’t cut corners. We’re fully insured, comply with all building codes, and apply for all necessary permits when needed.
- With flexible scheduling we are able to meet your needs in a timely manor.
- Since we handle jobs big and small, we have Flexible Payment Options. We accept cash, check, credit, debit, and financing through numerous local lenders.
- In our effort to provide you with the best possible service, we welcome your comments and thoughts whether they be positive or negative so that we can continue to improve and exceed your expectations.
- Should you have an experience that doesn’t meet your expectations, we want to hear about it. Please contact us right away.
- To honor our Service Members and Senior Citizens HarrCo is pleased to offer a 10% discount on all work performed. We also have a customer referral program providing up to $200 per referral with the purchase of services from HarrCo.